Transform your shipping labels. Use colors to improve your value delivery chain to your targeted markets and customers.
Shipping & logistics labels don’t have to been just text and barcode, color code or “color barcode” your labels can value add in more ways than you can imagine. Think about…
Marketing your brand
- Display your company logo the way it should be – in full corporate colours!
- Incorporate professional images of your product instead of plain outlines. Do justice to the hours spent on your product design and creation.
- Integrate with your marketing program – Educate your buyers about your company and product portfolio, and create cross-selling opportunities with user-friendly QR code.
- Supplement your labels with color information and graphics to improve identification and location of goods while reducing shipment errors at the same time.
- Help your retailers locate and retrieve your products in often packed warehouses and storerooms. Improving their respond time to waiting customers.
Enhance the readability of your labels
- Print sharper texts and more defined 1D & 2D barcodes – more than 4 times the resolution of typical thermal printers.
- No need to match the print speed to the thermal label material for reliable barcodes.
- Avoid poor print quality associated with thermal printers – image is too light, poor edge definition, smeared images, void areas, grayish image, streaks etc.
Though color coding labels can be achieved with a thermal color printer, they are generally more expensive, complex to use and may give inconsistent results (without constant recalibrating) compared to inkjet printers.
VIPColor can help you develop a color barcode printing solution that is cost effective and efficient. Please contact us to find out how you can save cost and improve your productivity at the same time.