Stay ahead of last minute changes to coffee bean lots, sources and flavor profiles with on-demand labeling
You’ve spent a lot of time tasting, testing, and selecting the best beans to create your unique roasts. Why not create high quality labels to match your coffee varieties, economically, on-demand and in-house?
VIPColor’s VP700 color label printer gives roasting companies and cafes the ability to produce professional full-bleed (edge to edge) color labels with variable text, color, images, and barcodes. Everything can be done on-site, from design to production, with just a PC and a VIPColor printer.
Roaster to Bag to Shelf
- Ability to add varying descriptions to accurately depict your flavors and sources the day of roasting
- Eliminate the waiting for days or weeks to get your pre-printed labels the traditional way
- Minimal warm-up time and prints in one pass
Outstanding Picture Quality
- Powered by MemjetTM inkjet technology, the VP700 delivers exceptional colors and sharp text
- Inks are unique to meet the demands of single-pass printing and ensure reliable, high-quality color printing for the life of the printhead
- Resolution up to 1600 x 1600 DPI
Versatile and Affordable
- Print on demand the exact quantity needed
- Print labels with variable data (country of bean origination, best by dates, lot numbers, etc.) in one step
- Save on managing inventory and wastage (obsolete labels) and simplify your label inventory requiring just a few formats of blank label stocks
VIPColor label printing solutions will help you capture the quality and character of your unique coffee products while eliminating unnecessary manufacturing steps
*The coffee labels, company names, logos, and images portrayed on this page are fictitious. No identification with actual coffee companies, brands, and products is intended or should be inferred.