Print durable labels that comply with GHS/CLP Hazardous Chemical warning label standards.
Eliminate pre-printed labels
- Save on managing inventory and wastage (obsolete labels). With digital printing, simplify your stockpile with just a few formats of blank label stocks.
- Reduce time taken to search and select the correct label, especially if you have hundreds of stock keeping units (SKUs).
- Eliminate costly product recall caused by incorrectly printed labels.
Improve your productivity and efficiency
- Print on demand in exact quantity whenever needed.
- No time consuming setup & calibration required. Print your labels with variable data (e.g. stamp date) in one step.
- Unlike laser printers, our inkjet printers do not require cool down periods during continuous printing. This leads to less disruptions to your production.
Print durable labels that can last for months outdoors and withstand the harsh maritime condition
- Use our VP495 with advanced durable pigment-ink technology to produce long-lasting labels. The VP495 is a pigment ink GHS label printer with a BS-5609 certification, making it suitable to print labels for chemical drums that adhere to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (MDG) requirements.
VIPColor can help you develop a printing solution that is cost effective and efficient. Please contact us to find out how you can save cost and improve your productivity at the same time.