Improve your Healthcare and Medical Device Packaging with a VIPColor Label Printer
Consumption rates for pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, medical devices, and food supplements are on the rise around the world. This has also fueled the potential for misuse, unintended overdosing, counterfeiting and other illegal activities that could potentially be life-threatening.
For better consumer protection, the Food Safety Authorities (FSA) in many countries are imposing more stringent measures, which includes more informative and responsible labeling.
Digital printing can help you keep pace with this progressing initiative, and make sure that your company has the ability to quickly update process to satisfy changing rules and regulations. Use a VIPColor labeling solution to stay current with changing labeling procedures and to improve the quality and look of your products.
- Respond quickly with up to date packaging content that comply with local FSA labeling guidelines. Reducing risks of negligence.
- Remove the need to manage obsolete pre-printed labels resulting from any new regulatory change. Reducing waste.
- Eliminate costly product recall resulting from incorrect pre-printed labels.
Improve the presentation of your labels
- Print sharper texts and graphical elements to enhance instructional clarity.
- Incorporate printable security feature – Unique Anti-Counterfeit coded information (e.g. CFDA eCode1) on each label.
VIPColor can help you develop a printing solution that is cost effective and efficient. Please contact us to find out how you can save cost and improve your productivity at the same time.
1CFDA (China Food and Drug Administration) requires a printed 1D linear barcode on both pharmaceuticals and traditional Chinese medicines. The CFDA assigns unique product identities or ‘eCodes’ to packaging units, verified through Drug Electronic Supervision system. The printed eCode contains both machine and human readable elements. The code format is a 128C barcode with a 20-digit serial number containing nine-digital government issued serialized number.