This VP700 FAQ document answers many questions related to the VP700 color label printer.
Expand the following section to read a summary of what is covered in the document:
- VP700 Control Panel
- The VP700 Control Panel is the main interface used to interact with the printer. It is used to access many printer functions, including changing the printer security level, replacing the printhead, and adjusting print alignment.
- EWS (Embedded Web Server)
- The Embedded Web Server contains advanced printer settings and information. EWS can be accessed through the printer’s IP address.
- Driver and Software Settings
- This section answers questions about driver installation and settings. It goes through many of the VP700 driver options in detail.
- Print Quality and Print Troubleshooting
- Read this section to learn how to address print quality issues and clean the printhead.
- VP700 Mech Errors
- If your printer is displaying a mech error, read this section to learn what the error means and how to save a log file, which can be sent to VIPColor for analysis.
To download a copy of this PDF, click here to go to the VP700 Downloads Page. Once you are there, expand the VP700 Documents section, find the VP700 FAQ, and click on the “Download PDF” button.