Comply with the latest Food Safety Standards
Consumption rates for pharmaceuticals and food supplements are on the rise globally. This has also fuelled the potential for misuse, unintended overdosing, counterfeiting and other illegal activities that could potentially be life-threatening.
The Food Safety Authorities (FSA) in many countries are imposing more stringent measures, which includes more informative and responsible labelling for better consumer protection.
Digital printing can help you keep pace with this evolving initiative (e.g. FDA new Nutrition Facts label1 ) for packaged foods to reflect new scientific information, including the link between diet and chronic diseases such as obesity and heart disease.
The benefits of a digital color food label printer includes,
- Respond quicker with up to date packaging content that comply with local FSA labelling guidelines. Reducing risks of negligence.
- Remove the need to manage obsolete pre-printed labels resulting from any new regulatory change. Reducing waste.
- Eliminate costly product recall resulting from incorrect pre-printed labels.
Improve the presentation of your labels
- Print sharper texts and graphical elements to enhance instructional clarity.
- Customize label with ease. Great for private label vitamin and nutritional supplements.
- Incorporate printable security feature – Unique Anti-Counterfeit coded information (e.g. CFDA eCode2) on each label.
VIPColor can help you develop a printing solution or help you choose a food label printer that is cost effective and efficient. Please contact us to find out how you can save cost and improve your productivity at the same time.