Expand your market geographically with private labeling.
If you are entrepreneur or owns a small business, keeping your cost low and cash flow are your key concerns.
More importantly, you need a flexible packaging solution to adapt to new business needs fast. Rather than outsourcing your labels and deal with minimum order quantity and obsolete labels, having an in-house color label printer can help you meet all these needs,
Expand your market reach
- Extend your product offers by adapting your packaging (labels) to the language and culture of your geographical markets.
- Test variants of your label designs that may appeal to different demographics, segments or niches within days compared to weeks with traditional press.
- Create customised private labels in small batches.
Eliminate pre-printed labels
- Save on managing inventory and wastage (obsolete labels). With digital printing, simplify your stockpile with just a few formats of blank label stocks.
- No more waiting for days or weeks to get your pre-printed labels.
- Reduce time taken to search and select the correct label, especially if you have hundreds of stock keeping units (SKUs).
- Eliminate costly product recall caused by incorrectly printed labels.
Improve your productivity and efficiency
- Print on demand in exact quantity anytime.
- No time consuming setup and calibration required. Print your labels with variable data (e.g. stamp date) in one step.
VIPColor provides a range of reliable label printers for small business with options that can scale with your business. We can help you develop a printing solution that is cost effective and efficient. Please contact us to find out how you can save cost and improve your productivity at the same time.
See how VP700 helps address packaging challenges cost effectively in the Specialty Coffee roasting industry.