VP750 Industrial Color Label Printer
Building on field proven technology and Memjet Ultra Fast Inkjet Technology, the VP750 combines the performance and reliability of our bestselling VP700 with Enhanced Water Resistant Printing technology to produce vivid color labels with crisp text and barcodes.
The VP750 features
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second. That is to say, you get more than 2,000 4″ x 3″ labels within 10 minutes.
- Print one to 10,000 labels anytime on-demand. In other words, VP750 industrial color label printer offers unprecedented flexibility to handle any print job that you throw at it.
- High resolution up to 1,600 x 1,600 dpi. This is great for crisp text and fine barcode. Moreover, you get brilliant colors for prime labels!
- Water Resistant Labels. Making VP750 suitable for chilled food & beverages, wineries, animal care, chemicals, cleaning products and most moisture exposed products.
- Rugged design with metal enclosure to keep dust in and out of printer. That means to say, VP750 is tough enough to weather 24/7 operations in dusty factory floor.
- Individual Up size 250 ml ink tanks to reduce replacement cost. You get tonnes of labels between ink change and fewer user intervention.
- Large label Printer. Prints up to 8.5″ wide labels. As a result, it is flexible to print anything from prime labels to carton box labels.
- Quick Investment recovery. Please click here to calculate your Return on Investment.
Where to use VP750 full color roll label maker?
VP750 is suitable for many label applications and production where
- Your orders are dynamic or seasonal.
- You need variable data like date codes, QR codes and fine barcode. VP750 can print 1D and 2D barcode with at least Grade B standard at 10 mils bar width and 10 mils cell size respectively. Surpassing many thermal printers.
- Multi variants or languages of the label for different regions and countries.
- Demanding environment. Dusty manufacturing shop floor is not a problem for VP750.
In summary, you no longer have to worry about MOQ. Nor you need to wait for your labels that delays your delivery to your customers. Above all, you are empowered to print exact quantity of labels (as needed) with no wastage.
The VP750 is probably the best industrial color label printer for chilled food labels & beverage labels.
Related Article: Stand out in the food delivery market with custom food labels
Max Print Speed
6′ per second or 152 mm/s – Best print quality
12″ per second 0r 305 mm/s – Standard print quality
1,600 x 1,600 dpi
1,600 x 800 dpi
Glossy, Matt paper and synthetics
Gap, continuous, black mark
2 – 8.5″ printable width
0.3″ max thickness
Individual 250ml CYMKK ink tanks
Patented print and hold mechanism (unique in the market)
lntegrated 8″ OD 3″ core un-winder
5 M” or 1 year, whichever earlier
Any MS Windows compatible applications like Adobe illustrator, Bartender, Nicelabel; and Coreldraw