VP660 Desktop Color Label Printer
The VP660 desktop color label printer combines the performance and reliability of our best-selling VP700 with Advanced Memjet Enhanced Water Resistant Ink Technology.
The VP660 is power packed with the following features,
- Fast print speed up to 8 inches per second. That is to say, you get 1,600 4″ x 3″ labels within 10 minutes.
- Water Resistant Labels. Making VP660 suitable for chilled food & beverages, wineries, animal care, chemicals, cleaning products and most moisture exposed products.
- Print one to 10,000 labels anytime on-demand. In other words, VP660 is suitable for short run label printing.
- High resolution up to 1,600 x 1,600 dpi. This is great for crisp text, fine barcode. Moreover, you get brilliant colors for prime labels!
- Compact size. This makes VP660 the perfect desktop small color label printer for tight spaces.
- Individual 250 ml ink tanks to reduce replacement cost. You get more labels between ink change and fewer user intervention than many entry level printers.
- Quick investment recovery. Please click here to calculate your Return on Investment to learn why VP660 is one of the most price performance color label printer for businesses scaling up.
Where to use VP660 desktop color label printer?
VP660 is suitable for many label applications and production where
- Your orders are dynamic or seasonal.
- You need variable data like date codes, QR codes and fine barcode. VP650 can print 1D and 2D barcode with at least Grade B standard at 10 mils bar width and 10 mils cell size respectively. Surpassing the highest resolution thermal printers.
- Multi variants or languages of the label for different regions and countries.
In summary, whether you require 1 or 10,000 labels/day, the VP660 allows you to produce brilliant color labels with rich graphics, crisp text and barcodes that are suitable for Chilled Food & Beverages, Wineries, Animal Care, Chemicals, Cleaning products and most moisture exposed products
All these probably makes the VP660 the best color label printer for businesses that are looking at cost effective scaling.
Max Print Speed
6 inches per second (152 mm/s) – Best print quality
12 inches per second (305 mm/s) – Standard print quality
1,600 x 1,600 dpi
1,600 x 800 dpi
Glossy, Matt paper and synthetics
Gap, continuous, black mark, fan-fold
2 – 8.5″ printable width
0.3 mm max. thickness
Individual 250ml CYMKK ink tanks
Patented print and hold mechanism (unique in the market)
External 8″ OD 3″ core un-winder
5 M” or 1 year, whichever earlier
Any MS Windows compatible applications like Adobe illustrator, Bartender, Nicelabel; and Coreldraw