Transform your shipping labels. Use colors to improve your value delivery chain to your targeted markets and customers
Though color coding labels can be achieved with a thermal color printer, they are generally more expensive, complex to use and may give inconsistent results (without constant re-calibrating)
Shipping & logistics product labels don’t have to been just text and barcode, color code or “color barcode” your labels can decrease the chances of mixing up order during the shipping process and improve identification with color-coded pallets and pick-up areas.request for a demo today
Marketing your brand
- Display your company logo the way it should be – in full corporate colors!
- Incorporate professional images of your product instead of plain outlines. Do justice to your product design and creation.
- Integrate with your marketing program by educating your buyers about your company and product portfolio. Furthermore, you can also create cross-selling opportunities with user-friendly QR code.
- Supplement your labels with color information and graphics to improve identification and location of goods while reducing shipment errors at the same time.
- Help your retailers locate your products in the warehouses and storerooms. Improving their respond time to waiting customers.
Enhance label readability
- Print sharper texts and more defined 1D & 2D barcodes – more than 4 times the resolution of typical thermal printers.
- No need to match the print speed to the thermal label material for reliable barcodes.
- Avoid poor print quality associated with thermal printers – image is too light, poor edge definition, smeared images, void areas, grayish image, streaks etc.
Related article: Add value to your businesses by adding color to your labels