Print Durable Compliant Warning Labels In Full Color With GHS Chemical Label Printer
GHS or Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals is a system for harmonizing hazard classification criteria and chemical communication elements worldwide.
GHS offers guidance for classifying and labeling hazardous chemicals widely understood to protect human health and the environment.
Since 2009, many countries have gradually adopted GHS guidelines for labeling chemicals which comprises of
- GHS pictograms
- Clear text warnings of hazards, prevention and response actions in case of exposure or an emergency.
Digital color label printers like VIPColor VP750 can help with chemical container labels and is useful for labeling repackaged (or bulk repack to smaller) chemical containers for distribution.
In general, the benefits of printing digitally includes,
Eliminate pre-printed labels
- Save on managing inventory on your colour labels for chemicals, and wastage (obsolete labels). With digital printing, simplify your stockpile with just a few formats of blank label stocks.
- Reduce time taken to search and select the correct label, especially if you have hundreds of stock keeping units (SKUs).
- Eliminate costly product recall caused by incorrectly printed labels.
Raise productivity & efficiency
- Print on demand your colour labels for chemicals, in exact quantity whenever needed.
- No time consuming setup & calibration required. Print your labels with variable data (e.g. stamp date) in one step.
- Unlike laser printers, our inkjet chemical label printers do not require cool down periods during continuous printing. This leads to less disruptions to your production.
Print durable labels
Use our VP750 with enhanced water resistance technology for moisture exposed products. Print labels for chemical containers that adhere to the GHS standards.Request for a demo today