Comply with the latest food safety standards
Consumption rates for pharmaceuticals and private label supplements are on the rise globally. This has also fueled the potential for misuse, unintended overdosing, counterfeiting and other illegal activities that could potentially be life-threatening.
The Food Safety Authorities (FSA) in many countries are imposing more stringent measures, which includes more informative and responsible labeling for better consumer protection.
Digital printing can help you keep pace with this evolving initiative (e.g. FDA new Nutrition Facts label1 ) for packaged foods to reflect new scientific information, including the link between diet and chronic diseases such as obesity and heart disease.
Dietary supplements are a commonly sold under private labels online and are shipped overseas. It becomes more important to ensure labels and instructions are clearly readable in fine print. And comply with the local packaging guidelines governing sales of such products to avoid unnecessary legal issues.
The benefits of a digital food label or dietary supplements label printer includes,
- Respond timely with up to date packaging content that comply with local FSA labeling guidelines for nutrition label. Reducing risks of negligence or legal liabilities.
- Remove the need to manage obsolete pre-printed labels resulting from any new regulatory change. Reducing waste.
- Eliminate costly product recall resulting from incorrect pre-printed labels.
Improve your label look
- Print sharper texts and graphical elements to enhance instructional clarity.
- Customize label with ease. Great for private label, vitamin or supplement label and nutritional label.
- Incorporate printable security feature – Unique Anti-Counterfeit coded information (e.g. CFDA eCode2) on each label.
- Print variable or unique data such as date stamp and QR code for marketing purpose in a single printing process.